Please Help Because We’ve Lost Control

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: Not important,the point is the operation is running smoother then I’ve seen in a while. Last year I was getting 2-3 VDA calls per month, not 1 all year this year..
Might be smooth on the CA side, but I have talked to FOs on both airframes who did 2-3 VDAs each month in March and April.
Quote: Might be smooth on the CA side, but I have talked to FOs on both airframes who did 2-3 VDAs each month in March and April.
I miss those days. I like the chaos, only because I make a lot of money as a result. Picking up the pieces is my specialty!!
Quote: I miss those days. I like the chaos, only because I make a lot of money as a result. Picking up the pieces is my specialty!!
Yes sir! It's nice how the industry can accommodate so many various situations and desires. Might add a little stress to one's life, but it adds a lot of dough to the bank account as well.
I haven’t gotten a call for anything extra for a while. I got called Easter weekend and not since or before that. So much for the chaos that the runway closure and operational inept Jetblue has. Looks like the negative guys on this board think they know more than they do....
Quote: I haven’t gotten a call for anything extra for a while. I got called Easter weekend and not since or before that. So much for the chaos that the runway closure and operational inept Jetblue has. Looks like the negative guys on this board think they know more than they do....
You got called on a VDA? Then why the Incentive Pay debacle?
Quote: You got called on a VDA? Then why the Incentive Pay debacle?
I didn’t put for VDA. They called me still. I didn’t go. There’s more important things than money. I like the option to make more IF I want and I don’t have anything better to do. Rather that than not have the option to.
Quote: I haven’t gotten a call for anything extra for a while. I got called Easter weekend and not since or before that. So much for the chaos that the runway closure and operational inept Jetblue has. Looks like the negative guys on this board think they know more than they do....
Yes, Easter was a debacle. I was on Vacation in the 🇧🇸. 😎
Well to be fair, if you’ve been here a few summers you’ll know that every summer during peak travel days if there are ATC delays in the northeast our operation has crumbled. Management has communicated they’re very aware of our operational problems. We’ve all heard that from many different people in management but see the same results year after year.

So when we hear about summer construction (ATC delays) we all assume the worst. Can you blame us?
Quote: Well to be fair, if you’ve been here a few summers you’ll know that every summer during peak travel days if there are ATC delays in the northeast our operation has crumbled. Management has communicated they’re very aware of our operational problems. We’ve all heard that from many different people in management but see the same results year after year.

So when we hear about summer construction (ATC delays) we all assume the worst. Can you blame us?
When I hear of summer construction all I hear is 💵💰
Quote: When I hear of summer construction all I hear is 💵💰
Yup plenty of opportunity to make money. Great for us, not so great for passengers.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to