Airbus Headset?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Yes. Move the seat forward when you leave.
No, leave the seat all the way back.

We don't carry big leather flight cases around that need to be slid in from behind anymore. Roller-bag seatbelts to the center jumpseat just fine with the FO seat in any position.
Quote: No, leave the seat all the way back.

We don't carry big leather flight cases around that need to be slid in from behind anymore. Roller-bag seatbelts to the center jumpseat just fine with the FO seat in any position.

This just in......

Nobody cares!

I would be happy if the previous guy didn’t have crumbs all over the seat; what position it is in is just bonus points if he correctly guessed my specific liking for the seat position when leaving.
Quote: No, leave the seat all the way back.

FO seat? Where's that?

Plane Coffee
Quote: Not all busses are created equal, some can be quite loud.

That. I fly the 330 but commute on the NEO. The 330 is whisper guilt most of the time. Some of the NEOs are louder than the RJ that I used to fly at my former airline.

If I ever go to the 321 I’ll be buying an ANR set. IMHO, it’s a must on that plane. They seem to get pretty quiet cruise. On the ground, climb and descent they’re very noisy in my opinion.

I’ve heard good things about DCs new ANR offering and one can never go wrong with the A20s from Bose. Da ‘Bus has an intercom that you can use when it’s noisy.
Just bought the Telex Airman 8’s. Upgraded version of the 850. I used to have the Bose X and Light Speed at my regional days I’ve been using the ship sets (Telex 750 ) for the last 7 years. I’ll post a review when I get them and use them. Lotta info out there. With shipping $415. I’d say anyone seriously considering the 850 just go with the updated airman 8.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to