Uniform pants

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone have luck at any retailers for uniform color matching pants? Just got my uniforms in the mail and they might as well be pants made for MC Hammer....
Send them back and go with A Cut Above navy.
Haggar cool 18, classic fit navy slacks. They are very durable and no ironing.
Haggar cool 18 navy.

Not found in local Kohl’s, the cool 18 pros navy changed to a brighter blue. Doesn’t match as well.

Ordered Cool 18s on amazon for ~$33. After putting on 20 lbs in ground school the expandable/stretchy waist is amazing.

Still a “straight leg” pant but I don’t think MC hammer would like the Cool 18s as much.
Ralph Lauren navy dress pants at Macys work for me. They have a smoother texture than the official pants but I have a hard time telling them apart from just a few feet away. The Lauren pants are obviously off the shelf (no tailoring required) and I've bought them as low as $50/pr on special. As a wool blend they are also warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. No brainer, IMO.
Haggar outlet mall still has the darker blue color
Ive Been wearing these. Color matches about perfect and they are comfy, machine washable and affordable.

Dockers Men's Classic Fit Easy Khaki Pants D3, Dockers Navy (Stretch), 36 30 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9UY9NT
I’ve been one of the few that’s had good luck with uniform pants from Crew Outfitters. They wear really well,especially since I get them dry cleaned.

I’ve had good luck with the pants. Actually dealing with crew outfitters, well. I ordered a few new pairs of pants and some shirts (they were on clearance) through email. No reply, nothing. Last month, a friend that works in the training center texted me that I had a box from Crew Outfitters there...
I wear a 36 in every brand of pants. I ordered a pair from crew outfitters during training and their rep insisted i get a 38 because they run small. I tried on their 38 demo and it was way too big but she put me down for it anyway. It showed up with a 38 label but was really about a 32...no joke! I couldnt close it by about 4 inches and I had lost weight in the meantime. Crewoutfitters is terrible
Quote: I wear a 36 in every brand of pants. I ordered a pair from crew outfitters during training and their rep insisted i get a 38 because they run small. I tried on their 38 demo and it was way too big but she put me down for it anyway. It showed up with a 38 label but was really about a 32...no joke! I couldnt close it by about 4 inches and I had lost weight in the meantime. Crewoutfitters is terrible
The best luck I ever had with crew outfitters was walking into their store in ATL when we did Dash 8 recurrent there! Actual correspondence? Awful.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to