4/25 or 4/26 interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to
25/26!
Just got email yesterday morning that Phase 2 is complete, standby for class date!!! Its only a matter of time for you all! I know it feels like an eternity. Still not on campus, but at least a step closer!

Good luck to all,

HappyD
Quote: Just got email yesterday morning that Phase 2 is complete, standby for class date!!! Its only a matter of time for you all! I know it feels like an eternity. Still not on campus, but at least a step closer!

Good luck to all,

HappyD
Congrats......
Quote: Just got email yesterday morning that Phase 2 is complete, standby for class date!!! Its only a matter of time for you all! I know it feels like an eternity. Still not on campus, but at least a step closer!

Good luck to all,

HappyD
Congrats! Must be a great feeling to know that's behind you. I'm still in Phase II... hopefully, we are all there shortly.
Congrats! Out of curiosity, which day/time slot did you interview? Really hoping to hear something this week!

Good luck to all,

HappyD
Congratulations!

Good luck to all,

HappyD
Congrats, did you interview on 4/25 or 26?
Anybody has updates from GIS?
Anyone from 4/25 or 26 heard anything this week?
Sorry boys, been busy. I interviewed on the 26th. I have not heard a peep other than the email. Hope to see ya all down at the lodge sooner rather than later!

Happyd
Called GIS today and was told my background was completed in the June 24th. Hopefully we all hear something soon.

Stay positive, and good luck to all and hope to see everyone at the lodge.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to