‘Diversity … blah, blah, blah’ — United pilot

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
Quote: He's not on the 756. The category summary shows him as a Sparkie FO. Can you even be a Fleet Technical Manager as an FO?
I suspect he was a 756 Captain at some point. There are 8 people junior to him in SFO in left seat of 756.
I’ve been on sparky going on 5 years during which time fleet technical communications leave more questions than answers. I wonder if there’s a correlation other than race?
Quote: I'm confused by the statement: "from managing United’s most-sophisticated group of planes to being an ordinary pilot". Does this mean that the planes are sophisticated if you are a manager, but are not if you just fly them?
Only a management tool would see it as a promotion to be a pencil pusher. A Captain of the ship versus a desk jockey. Perhaps in the halls of whq they see it that way, but real pilots know better.
Quote: Only a management tool would see it as a promotion to be a pencil pusher. A Captain of the ship versus a desk jockey. Perhaps in the halls of whq they see it that way, but real pilots know better.
Exactly!! If I wanted to drive to an office I would have gone out and worked so I could have gotten a real office job that paid $$. I never understood why a pilot would ground themselves to a office chair. I think some feel important because they have a title. I feel sorry for them.
Quote:
Do like Nancy... put on your red dress... and just say “no”.
He will get his payout, it doesn't matter if any of what he says it true or verifiable.

In our "woke" culture the only thing that companies care about is making stories and lawsuits like this go away as quickly and as quietly as possible because in the end the Twitter Twats who will be the most outraged don't care about facts or reason.
Quote: He will get his payout, it doesn't matter if any of what he says it true or verifiable.

In our "woke" culture the only thing that companies care about is making stories and lawsuits like this go away as quickly and as quietly as possible because in the end the Twitter Twats who will be the most outraged don't care about facts or reason.
As a G-tard, he sort of already got his payout in the SLI. ��
Quote: As a G-tard, he sort of already got his payout in the SLI. ��
That explains a lot
Does a recording hold up in court these days ? Agreed, more to the story on both sides I would bet.
Quote: Exactly!! If I wanted to drive to an office I would have gone out and worked so I could have gotten a real office job that paid $$. I never understood why a pilot would ground themselves to a office chair. I think some feel important because they have a title. I feel sorry for them.
From the article, it sounds like they are in the office because of needs outside of work. Maybe because they have dying parents or a spouse with cancer. Maybe time with the family is more fulfilling than requesting ride reports over the continental divide.

Sure, some want the “manager”” title too.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to