What to study before systems?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I really endorse quizlet...I just have one comment. Take the time to make your own flash cards for the app. Not only does doing that help you study, it insures that you have the correct information and that it’s in the app correctly.

You don’t want to be studying someone’s old info or incorrect info.
Yep, the “wrote memory” is strong. Also, take the time to just go through the cards on quizlet three to five times with just giving you answers. This will instill the correct answer over and over like Shepherd Air does. You don’t want to start “guessing” after the first go.
Quote: Not really. Everything is given to you when you need to study it, nature of AQP. No longer are you expected to show up day 1 with all your memory items, limitations and flows down stone cold.
Not entirely accurate. August 19th class. First day of systems we had a Limitations/Memory Items Test
Quote: Not entirely accurate. August 19th class. First day of systems we had a Limitations/Memory Items Test
Yes but the gave you those items to start studying in BI
OESG
Oral Exam Study Guide maybe?

It's on your Surface. Read the QRH. Also on your Surface.

Also don't be the 'It's AQP, they'll feed it to me' person.

Sure, they will.

But would you rather sip at your pace or let someone point a firehose at you?
A few of our guys uploaded some good material on Quizlet. I’d start there before ground school.
Don't study anything before systems.

If you're the type who would study before systems, you don't need to, because it means you'll actually study during systems.

So just study the material each night after they teach it.

Lots of people don't study at all and fail.
Quote: Don't study anything before systems.

If you're the type who would study before systems, you don't need to, because it means you'll actually study during systems.

So just study the material each night after they teach it.

Lots of people don't study at all and fail.
I didn’t study a whole lot....and passed just fine. LISTEN and PAY ATTENTION in class. Study some, and you’ll be fine. It’s really not that hard.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to