Can We Stop Wearing Delta Lanyards?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: Wait a minute your now complaining that Delta flying went back to being flown by Delta pilots. Also I have never heard of anyone having a meeting over not wearing the hat.
The new guys haven't been explained yet the point is to get all flying to mainline.
Clarification
30 lines of flying went south internally and not a word about it. Ouch!

The Exultant leader hates leather jacket wearers and non hat participants. Hats are mandatory you just don't know it.

I am just wondering how they are going to spin the low DGI success rates and the supposed growth that after summer, may never come. The announcement keeps getting moved EVERY few months for a few months It has been for over a year. That super hub in the Thrasher State (fitting no?), is just fantastic.

I loved when they pulled 30% and brought it back to 15%. That was nice too, thanks!

Keep wearing that hat and that lanyard! Can't wear the union tie but the Big Black lanyard is ok!
Quote: -wear the lanyard. So, be careful you might get a "meeting" if you don't wear your hat and lanyard. I mean those DGI numbers are just great and so is all the flying they just moved to the mother land without telling anyone, right? We have to trust everything told to us as it has always worked out in the past. Just ask ComAir and ExpressJet people.
Yep, Chief pilot approved. She also has the same hat problem I do.
The hat is mandatory! This is why only one-third of us wear the hat.

Thrasher state: https://youtu.be/4NSNLIpaw-U
Quote: I loved when they pulled 30% and brought it back to 15%. That was nice too, thanks!
The 30% was contingent on a trial program of the training dynamic scheduling, which didn't work out and expired.
Quote: -wear the lanyard. So, be careful you might get a "meeting" if you don't wear your hat and lanyard. I mean those DGI numbers are just great and so is all the flying they just moved to the mother land without telling anyone, right? We have to trust everything told to us as it has always worked out in the past. Just ask ComAir and ExpressJet people.
Has ANYONE gotten a meeting for wearing a ncaa/mlb/nfl/nhl lanyard instead of a Endeavor one? I sure haven’t.
Quote: 30 lines of flying went south internally and not a word about it. Ouch!

The Exultant leader hates leather jacket wearers and non hat participants. Hats are mandatory you just don't know it.

I am just wondering how they are going to spin the low DGI success rates and the supposed growth that after summer, may never come. The announcement keeps getting moved EVERY few months for a few months It has been for over a year. That super hub in the Thrasher State (fitting no?), is just fantastic.

I loved when they pulled 30% and brought it back to 15%. That was nice too, thanks!

Keep wearing that hat and that lanyard! Can't wear the union tie but the Big Black lanyard is ok!
You’re complaining that regionals are losing flying? I mean since your attitude will....... I’ll hold my breathe.

But also since the announcement that growth will occur this year, when have they pushed it back? It’s been fall this year since it’s been Public

Go back to Cathay or Asa or whatever it is you did before here. You’ve complained too long and haven’t done a thing about it.
Quote: Has ANYONE gotten a meeting for wearing a ncaa/mlb/nfl/nhl lanyard instead of a Endeavor one? I sure haven’t.
Nope. I wear one and one never even had someone mention it. This thread started weird and just got weirder by the second

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: Exultant leader hates leather jacket wearers and non hat participants.
So if one wears the leather jacket and the hat they break everything?
Quote: So if one wears the leather jacket and the hat they break everything?
Yes, grandfather clause from NWA - no matter how much Dixieland tries to suppress it.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to