Can We Stop Wearing Delta Lanyards?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
I’ve noticed a large number of (mostly new) pilots wearing Delta Air Lines lanyards. I would like to take a quick moment to remind you all that you do not work for Delta Air Lines, you are not paid like Delta pilots, real Delta pilots do not consider you to be Delta pilots, and also that you look like a bit of an ass. At least that’s my opinion. Thoughts?
Quote: I’ve noticed a large number of (mostly new) pilots wearing Delta Air Lines lanyards. I would like to take a quick moment to remind you all that you do not work for Delta Air Lines, you are not paid like Delta pilots, real Delta pilots do not consider you to be Delta pilots, and also that you look like a bit of an ass. At least that’s my opinion. Thoughts?
Do Delta pilots even where Delta lanyards? I thought most of them had DALPA lanyards. I digress, no an Endeavor pilot is not a Delta pilot and should not wear their lanyard.
Lol I’ve seen some kids in the crew room with the widget on their iPad / computers.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Lol I’ve seen some kids in the crew room with the widget on their iPad / computers.....

Kool-aide comes in cherry/grape/delta/lime
Quote: Lol I’ve seen some kids in the crew room with the widget on their iPad / computers.....
I thought the company put those Widgets on the iPad.
Quote: I thought the company put those Widgets on the iPad.
They do. Have for almost a year now.
Quote: I would like to take a quick moment to remind you all that you do not work for Delta Air Lines, you are not paid like Delta pilots, real Delta pilots do not consider you to be Delta pilots, and also that you look like a bit of an ass.
Take off your hat while you're at it too. The company wants nothing more than for us to look like Delta pilots. What a deal they're getting, huh? Basically the same thing but at a quarter of the price.

And no, your hat won't get you a job at Delta any faster. Neither will answering your phone as a line holder, waiting on the brake to protect latency, and all of that other ridiculous propaganda that gets spread around this place.

Let's all do our job, play by the rules, be safe...and also stick together to try to make this place a little better than what it was when we got here.
Quote: I’ve noticed a large number of (mostly new) pilots wearing Delta Air Lines lanyards. I would like to take a quick moment to remind you all that you do not work for Delta Air Lines, you are not paid like Delta pilots, real Delta pilots do not consider you to be Delta pilots, and also that you look like a bit of an ass. At least that’s my opinion. Thoughts?
Xjet thinks they are United pilots even tho ManAir owns them so there is that.
Quote: Take off your hat while you're at it too. The company wants nothing more than for us to look like Delta pilots. What a deal they're getting, huh? Basically the same thing but at a quarter of the price.

And no, your hat won't get you a job at Delta any faster. Neither will answering your phone as a line holder, waiting on the brake to protect latency, and all of that other ridiculous propaganda that gets spread around this place.

Let's all do our job, play by the rules, be safe...and also stick together to try to make this place a little better than what it was when we got here.
Everything you just wrote makes us dumber just reading it.

Those are actually old Delta corporate iPads. Look closely they still have the barcode on the back for tracking purposes.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to