Boston

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to
Quote: 60% of our bases are hubs.

I've been off OE since May, and have a line next month, and I have done exactly 2 Delta trips, one of which was my first OE trip.

There's plenty of flying out there that's not DL. In fact, it's our smallest codeshare partner.
Lol... you’ve been here since May...

Let’s talk again when you’ve been here at least a year.
Quote: Lol... you’ve been here since May...

Let’s talk again when you’ve been here at least a year.
I'm based in IAH starting next month. Won't be getting any DL flying there, either, unfortunately.

Not sure what you're disagreeing with. In August, only 23.6% of our pairings are DL pairings.

If you don't want DL flying, it's really not that hard to avoid unless you're CMH or LGA based.
Quote: Meanwhile Skywest is flying delta 175s in lga, msp, dtw, slc, sea, and lax. But Republic is perfectly content adding another northeast base flying bullsh*t shuttle routes.
This seems very ironic since you’re based in EWR and only fly United...
Quote: Meanwhile Skywest is flying delta 175s in lga, msp, dtw, slc, sea, and lax. But Republic is perfectly content adding another northeast base flying bullsh*t shuttle routes.
I mean why don’t you go fly for Skywest then if you hate this bullsh*t shuttle route flying company so much.
All the MSP/DTW SkyWest 175’s move west in September...OO has there own shuttle routes. Its PDX-SEA-YVR...
Any Boston line holders who wouldn’t mind putting out what your schedule is? Curious to see with the day trips and all.
Quote: Any Boston line holders who wouldn’t mind putting out what your schedule is? Curious to see with the day trips and all.
From what I've heard, a ton of low block time day trips.
Quote: All the MSP/DTW SkyWest 175’s move west in September...OO has there own shuttle routes. Its PDX-SEA-YVR...
Well i was wrong,. MSP ERJ base just announced for OO... Didn't see that coming..
Day trip turns from Boston are:
BNA
CLE
IND
JAX
MCI
MSY
ORD
PIT
RDU
SRQ

Credit ranges from 4:12 to just over 7 hours.

There are also some double out and back day trips that range from 6 to 8 hours of pay.
Quote: Day trip turns from Boston are:
BNA
CLE
IND
JAX
MCI
MSY
ORD
PIT
RDU
SRQ

Credit ranges from 4:12 to just over 7 hours.

There are also some double out and back day trips that range from 6 to 8 hours of pay.
Good to know, thank you. Assuming plenty of shuttle trips to LGA and back as well?
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to