Netjets pay grid by seat, big small 125 day

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: I'd pay good money to see him in the Phenom, knees pressed against his ears, nose touching his chest. Talk about a monkey sitting on a football. Come on over GeeWiz, I'll bring the beef jerky and you can bring the targets.
LOL! I’ve sat in one before amigo. Your description isn’t far off!

Back surgery is expensive...
Quote: If the disposal plan is as far off on the 450/550 as it was on the Classic IV, I’ll probably retire off this fleet.

Regardless, there isn’t enough FDP available to make ANY existing fleet a better deal.

Again, just pointing out that in some fleets, the FDP is meh....
Im crushing 25-30 hours a tour, and have never been turned down for an extended day, Latitude is a very busy gig, but the 0300 shows hurt sometimes and many 2300 end times. do notice that they seem to start shortenings your days at about 22-25 hours.
Quote: Im crushing 25-30 hours a tour, and have never been turned down for an extended day, Latitude is a very busy gig, but the 0300 shows hurt sometimes and many 2300 end times. do notice that they seem to start shortenings your days at about 22-25 hours.
I am happy to hear it. The folks in the Lat, the 350, and the Phenom appear to be reaping the benefits of their hard work and that’s a good thing.
Quote: If the disposal plan is as far off on the 450/550 as it was on the Classic IV, I’ll probably retire off this fleet.

Regardless, there isn’t enough FDP available to make ANY existing fleet a better deal.

Again, just pointing out that in some fleets, the FDP is meh....
Aren't you making over 40k pay? If you're not even flying enough hours to put you into FDP, it seems you're getting a pretty good deal already.
Quote: Aren't you making over 40k pay? If you're not even flying enough hours to put you into FDP, it seems you're getting a pretty good deal already.
At least the Gulfstream crews seem to have found the throttles again according to the Unions most recent FDP data.

Most improved... at nearly 5 hours more flying per tour.

Let’s hear it for the Gulfstream!
Quote: At least the Gulfstream crews seem to have found the throttles again according to the Unions most recent FDP data.

Most improved... at nearly 5 hours more flying per tour.

Let’s hear it for the Gulfstream!
A) Welcome back John.

B) Where did you find a breakdown by fleet?

C) Some of us haven’t changed a thing about the way we operate, AOG, fatigue or call in sick but there are a whole lot more pelicans in some of the other fleets than the Gulfstream.

D) The graft and corruption in scheduling has actually now shifted to awarding domestic trips to The Bubbas in order to make 12.1 and the non-bubbas are suddenly flying all kinds of international trips and consequently not making the number. Which makes today’s emails such a joke.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to