Meet the chiefs in Vegas

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
There’s a meet the chiefs in Vegas at the end of June... can anyone just show up for it? How does it work?? Thanks
The memo said "prescreened". I think its invite, but I could be wrong.
I like how they explain how to get screened...
Quote: The memo said "prescreened". I think its invite, but I could be wrong.
It says “candidates will be prescreened.” That means those who attend the meet n greet will be prescreened for a potential interview invite. That’s how I understand it to be.
Quote: There’s a meet the chiefs in Vegas at the end of June... can anyone just show up for it? How does it work?? Thanks
The memo in comply says to email [email protected] if you would like to attend or have any questions. I’d start there.
What do most people wear to this event? Suites or more business casual?
Yeah. This would be good to know. I got junior manned making hard to go get my suit back home and out to Vegas in time.
Dress Cents
Quote: What do most people wear to this event? Suites or more business casual?
The one I attended was almost exclusively full business attire; however; if you play your hand well you could certainly make an impression for attending after a difficult trip.
Like most recruiters, ours really want to hire people who really want to work at Frontier.
Good luck, PM if you'd like more insight into the event..
//PL
Quote: Yeah. This would be good to know. I got junior manned making hard to go get my suit back home and out to Vegas in time.
Can always goto Nordstrom Rack or similar and buy a pair of slacks and a shirt and tie for under $50.
Quote: The one I attended was almost exclusively full business attire; however; if you play your hand well you could certainly make an impression for attending after a difficult trip.
Like most recruiters, ours really want to hire people who really want to work at Frontier.
Good luck, PM if you'd like more insight into the event..
//PL
Spirit had a guy show up in a full yellow suit, he got hired. Imagine the statement if someone showed to a Frontier event dressed as an animal off the tail? Guaranteed job? Haha
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to