BNA domicile

Subscribe
Who/When if ever will possibly open a Nashville base? It seems large enough for someone, SkyWest has a MX facility there,don’t know if anyone else does. There are many various regionals with service and rons there. Just curious. Thx
There were rumors for a long time of a OO Nashville base. But, those have since been shot down. Enough flying between the CRJ/175, but not on an individual aircraft.
I commute from BNA... hopeful that something might happen, but realistically I don’t see it. The most likely candidate IMO would be WN.
Quote: I commute from BNA... hopeful that something might happen, but realistically I don’t see it. The most likely candidate IMO would be WN.
That’s been a rumor for 20 years at WN. BNA is too close to everything else, might me a focus city but it’s highly unlikely to be a domicile again.
Probably too expensive to be a maintenance base, too small to be a hub. Which is too bad, seems like an awesome place to live.
I have heard that there are a lot of commuters out of BNA to ORD. I have not verified it myself but that seems to be a common theme hear about.
Quote: That’s been a rumor for 20 years at WN. BNA is too close to everything else, might me a focus city but it’s highly unlikely to be a domicile again.
Been a rumor at every major for that long or more LOL.