Atlas / Southern CBA

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Union and company just met for 5 days. Guess what. We couldn’t even get a TA on Deadheading.

If anyone thinks a contract is coming anytime soon, you’re wrong. My best guess it will be a forced contract, that will we see in 2-3 years.

If you don’t believe me- come join the mess.
Quote: Union and company just met for 5 days. Guess what. We couldn’t even get a TA on Deadheading.

If anyone thinks a contract is coming anytime soon, you’re wrong. My best guess it will be a forced contract, that will we see in 2-3 years.

If you don’t believe me- come join the mess.
I thought you left for PSA already?
Yeah. I have a class date next week. I heard they have some super chill flying over there and some hot young flight attendants that are looking for some child support cash.
Quote: Yeah. I have a class date next week. I heard they have some super chill flying over there and some hot young flight attendants that are looking for some child support cash.
No seriously are you still at Atlas ?
Oh ok. Couldn’t get a job anywhere else. Got it.
Quote: Yeah. I have a class date next week. I heard they have some super chill flying over there and some hot young flight attendants that are looking for some child support cash.
No, that's Mesa. Mesa has the hottest FA's (by far).
Quote: No, that's Mesa. Mesa has the hottest FA's (by far).
Not wrong lol...

Filler

DH
Lets say UPS or FedEx Is your end goal in a career choice, is Atlas the best place to get the wide body time? From what I understand a lot of crews are coming from atlas. Or would it be better to stay PIC on a 737?
Quote: Lets say UPS or FedEx Is your end goal in a career choice, is Atlas the best place to get the wide body time? From what I understand a lot of crews are coming from atlas. Or would it be better to stay PIC on a 737?
Nothing beats 121 PIC time. Nothing. I know way too many guys who came to Atlas before they got PIC time, and they all regret it.
Omni, Kallita.
Jeff90, the most recent class at Purple consisted almost entirely of regional and military pilots. Wide body, narrow body makes no difference. Knowledge does. I suggest to head to Emerald Coast and then armed with the knowledge join the party.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to