Pack Your Bags Boys (and girls)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
They are giving us a shot right now and that’s a good deal! Sure I would like to see a little better outline as to what the interview entails take the panel interview and make it a little more clear cut but most of all I’d like to see the propel killed. Shouldn’t be interviewing college kids and promising them a job before your regional pilots that are making your operation run. I know it’s wishful thinking but overall we do our jobs and hope something better will come until then let’s just make this as good of a place to work as we can.
Quote: They are giving us a shot right now and that’s a good deal! Sure I would like to see a little better outline as to what the interview entails take the panel interview and make it a little more clear cut but most of all I’d like to see the propel killed. Shouldn’t be interviewing college kids and promising them a job before your regional pilots that are making your operation run. I know it’s wishful thinking but overall we do our jobs and hope something better will come until then let’s just make this as good of a place to work as we can.
That's not really what's happening, but sure, go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Propel kids have to check all the same boxes you do...and if you're on site already, none of those kids will get there before you. Just focus on presenting yourself in the best light. If DL doesn't happen, UAL, SWA, and others are hiring us like mad.
Quote: That's not really what's happening, but sure, go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Propel kids have to check all the same boxes you do...and if you're on site already, none of those kids will get there before you. Just focus on presenting yourself in the best light. If DL doesn't happen, UAL, SWA, and others are hiring us like mad.
You’re not called voice of reason for nothing. That’s a sound statement.
Quote: That's not really what's happening, but sure, go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Propel kids have to check all the same boxes you do...and if you're on site already, none of those kids will get there before you. Just focus on presenting yourself in the best light. If DL doesn't happen, UAL, SWA, and others are hiring us like mad.
You do know that Propel isn't only limited to college kids, right?
Quote: You do know that Propel isn't only limited to college kids, right?

That doesn’t change anything about their post. The Company path people won’t be jumping any lines either.

GP
We ain't goin nowhere. It's just Delta company kool-aid to help us with the upcoming hiring requirements.
Kids, there are a lot of *gasp* better options out there that are hiring in bigger amounts than Delta right now... I wish I were 15 years younger... The thought of a career at American or Southwest at 26, heck even 36 years old would create some jealousy with my wife.
Look at the bright side. Since our planes are Mitsubishi’s now, pretty soon we may be flying their Spacejet...oh wait no. Scope
The Spacejet M100 is supposed to be Scope compliant.
Quote: Look at the bright side. Since our planes are Mitsubishi’s now, pretty soon we may be flying their Spacejet...oh wait no. Scope
Not scope, SkyWest. They will paint a big blue tail on it and fly it for 1/2 price.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to