Looking for Low time gig

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I am going to have my Multi Comm on July 16th.

I'll have about
270TT
50 IMC
20 Multi-Engine
High Performance Endorsed

Looking to find something like SIC for something, survey or a entry level part 135. Any ins please let me know. Thanks
135 at 270 hours? Good luck. Also, there are pages of this very topic, have you looked or just wanting people to do the work for you?
What is "entry level" 135?? I would consult the regulations to familiarize yourself with required minimums for the operations that you are applying to.
Quote: What is "entry level" 135?? I would consult the regulations to familiarize yourself with required minimums for the operations that you are applying to.

entry would be like boutique or air choice one! I know i can be a FO at those an cant be PIC until 1200 hrs for IMC and VFR at 500 i already know that
Quote: 135 at 270 hours? Good luck. Also, there are pages of this very topic, have you looked or just wanting people to do the work for you?
Havent seen them. can you point me in the right direction?
Western Edge Aviation, Dickinson, ND - Pipeline
Quote: Western Edge Aviation, Dickinson, ND - Pipeline
This looks interesting. Wife is from west of Minot and this would be up her alley and mine.

Pm Sent
Quote: I am going to have my Multi Comm on July 16th.

I'll have about
270TT
50 IMC
20 Multi-Engine
High Performance Endorsed

Looking to find something like SIC for something, survey or a entry level part 135. Any ins please let me know. Thanks
JSfirm, climbto350, indeed, google for the jobs. if you are looking for something local use FlightAware to see aircraft that are coming and going from an airport a decent amount. Look up the tail number to see if it’s registered to a local company. Then start knocking on doors. Also Facebook has many large pilot pages that constantly post low pilot time jobs. Aviation Career Mentorship would be a good page for you to follow.
Lets just save you some time here. It is highly unlikely anyone will hire you to fly 135 at 270 hours. Get your CFI
Low time jobs?
I recommendation/jobs.aviationjobnet.com/article/is-pilot-time-building-holding-you-back/ndation is to find some opportunities to build more time.https://jobs.aviationjobnet.com/arti...ding-you-back/ if you want to see what other options are out there for jobs the best places to check are JSfrim and https://jobs.aviationjobnet.com/. I work for AJN so if you decide you want to apply for a position you found on the site. Let me know! I can assist in it getting it pushed to the top and seen by the employer. That holds true to any of you out there.
[email protected]
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to