ATP Houston CXO?

Subscribe
So I’m looking to relocate from Minnesota to start a fast track airline career training program. I have pretty much decided on ATP Houston because I have an opportunity to live cheaply with relatives that live in the area. Although I’m not entirely stuck on Houston, it would just be smart financially. I’m looking for opinions from anyone that has insight on the CXO location. Size, management, aircraft, facilities, sims, instructors? Is it a location that has a lot of international students? The area of Conroe? What’s the overall morale of everyone there? Is it really that freakin’ hot?? Haha- seriously a concern coming from a fair skinned Norwegian who spends most of the year in a frozen wasteland. Anything and everything would be appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!
If you do just be ready to listen and OBEY the tower controllers
They have at least one that will eat part of your soul if you aren’t Johnny on the spot!
Quote: So I’m looking to relocate from Minnesota to start a fast track airline career training program. I have pretty much decided on ATP Houston because I have an opportunity to live cheaply with relatives that live in the area. Although I’m not entirely stuck on Houston, it would just be smart financially. I’m looking for opinions from anyone that has insight on the CXO location. Size, management, aircraft, facilities, sims, instructors? Is it a location that has a lot of international students? The area of Conroe? What’s the overall morale of everyone there? Is it really that freakin’ hot?? Haha- seriously a concern coming from a fair skinned Norwegian who spends most of the year in a frozen wasteland. Anything and everything would be appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!
I don't think they can take international students at that location. Not legally anyway.

From DHS website attached.
https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/sch...evel_value=All

Quote: If you do just be ready to listen and OBEY the tower controllers
They have at least one that will eat part of your soul if you aren’t Johnny on the spot!
Perfect training environment! Thanks for the heads up
[QUOTE=kingsnake2;2844555]I don't think they can take international students at that location. Not legally anyway.

Nice find! I wouldn’t have thought to search there. Thanks for looking. It’s not that I’m opposed to being at a school with an international program, I just think it might be easier finding study buddies without a language barrier. I hope that doesn’t come across as being ignorant.
Did You Go?
Did you come down to Conroe? How do you like it & ATP? Where are you at in your training?