Expressjet AP3?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello,

Anyone in this forum gone through or know anything about the AP3 program?

Thanks!
Quote: Hello,

Anyone in this forum gone through or know anything about the AP3 program?

Thanks!
No but i would wholeheartedly recommend 12 steps.
Quote: No but i would wholeheartedly recommend 12 steps.
What? I don’t get it
Bumping for interest

I’m a CFI and about to start working at a partner school who does this apparently
I’m in the AP3 program. They’ve been great so far. They’ll call you to get an update every now and again. Once you’re in the program AND feel ready for the technical interview, let them know. They do the technical interview with you in person (when they come to your school). If successful, they’ll offer you a CJO. Hope this helps!
Quote: I’m in the AP3 program. They’ve been great so far. They’ll call you to get an update every now and again. Once you’re in the program AND feel ready for the technical interview, let them know. They do the technical interview with you in person (when they come to your school). If successful, they’ll offer you a CJO. Hope this helps!
So what actually happens in this program? Do you get any benefit over people who apply off the street?
Quote: I’m in the AP3 program. They’ve been great so far. They’ll call you to get an update every now and again. Once you’re in the program AND feel ready for the technical interview, let them know. They do the technical interview with you in person (when they come to your school). If successful, they’ll offer you a CJO. Hope this helps!
Also, since I’ve seen you on the Republic pilot prep thread. What are your thoughts on both airlines and both programs?
AP3 gets you a mentor and a CJO. Basically eliminating another interview. I was in the AP3 program before Republic’s Pilot Prep Program, but Republic’s does more interactive stuff like hosting you in Indy.

Personally, Republic’s program has more to offer, but they’re both decent program with amazing people.
What was the technical interview like?
Quote: What was the technical interview like?
Things like....
-What are the different types of icing?
-Teach me about a system From the plane you currently fly.
-Brief the approach plate.
-You’re flying this approach and you’re in this location when you’re cleared the approach over the VOR. How would you fly the approach from there?

Things like that. Also, Jepp plate symbology was asked too. Sorry that I don’t remember all of it. Luckily, I was training for my CFII at the time so I felt really prepared. Hope this helps.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to