Ameriflight, LLC Hiring!

Subscribe
Ameriflight is looking for pilots. Visit their website at www.ameriflight.com for more details and specific openings. Otherwise, just submit your application via www.pilot.staffcv.com
Minimum flight time requirements are part 135/IFR PIC requirements.
What's the min multi time these days?
50 hrs ME required, 100+ preferred. Also all pilots are required to have a passport.
feel free to laugh at me....

what are the exact numbers for part 135 VFR and IFR requirements...?
Google is your friend...

(c) Except as provided in paragraph (a) of this section, no certificate holder may use a person, nor may any person serve, as pilot in command of an aircraft under IFR unless that person --

(1) Holds at least a commercial pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings and, if required, an appropriate type rating for that aircraft; and

(2) Has had at least 1,200 hours of flight time as a pilot, including 500 hours of cross country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time, and 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time at least 50 hours of which were in actual flight; and

(3) For an airplane, holds an instrument rating or an airline transport pilot certificate with an airplane category rating
Quote: Ameriflight is looking for pilots. Visit their website at www.ameriflight.com for more details and specific openings. Otherwise, just submit your application via www.pilot.staffcv.com
Minimum flight time requirements are part 135/IFR PIC requirements.
Which locations are typically hiring the most?
I heard Ameriflight might be doing some VFR routes. Any truth to this?
Right now I believe BUR, OAK, PDX, and possibly PHX are open. Also SLC has need of some pilots also. For the VFR routes, those were mainly out of PHX and I believe we got rid of them when the Lances were taken off-line.