Four Pillar Video

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
https://youtu.be/-PqM0vQpkY0
Outstanding leadership and communication.

Line pilot direction is being followed to perfection.
Quote: Outstanding leadership and communication.

Line pilot direction is being followed to perfection.
Good Lord....I’m convinced you work for the DALPA MEC Politburo, with you constantly propagandizing for them......
I got a laugh out of the re-route graphic depicting the plane heading to BIS and FNT instead of SAN.
Quote: Good Lord....I’m convinced you work for the DALPA MEC Politburo, with you constantly propagandizing for them......
Well, he did for a while. He was on the SPC and served some sort of role at the infamous “hospitality gate” event.
I'll give the Bartels/RS Admin big props on media. The DALPA website is significantly improved and they know how to make fancy hype videos.

With that said, when they get into Ring (Negotiations) after all the fancy introduction theatrics, I believe they will receive the Apollo Creed treatment. Time will tell

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Hope for the best and plan for the worst......

Denny
Quote: Good Lord....I’m convinced you work for the DALPA MEC Politburo, with you constantly propagandizing for them......
Just calling it like I see it.

I’ve never seen leadership this good. Incredible preparation and execution.

I’ll never understand why you and your buddies want us to fail. Is it your hate or do you do it for a pat on the head from management?

With or without you, we are going to achieve a great C2019.

We’ve never had a negotiating committee this gifted.
“We are now three months into Section 6 negotiations, and our focus is clear, and PILOT DRIVEN:
• Restore retirement value that allows Delta pilots to retire with more financial stability.
• End industry lagging bankruptcy era vacation value and accrual.
• Protect all pilots’ Quality of Life from overreaching company efficiency initiatives and insulting sick
verification.
• Achieve industry-leading deadhead provisions.
• Return to industry-leading health care benefits for our current and retired pilots.”
Quote: Just calling it like I see it.

I’ve never seen leadership this good. Incredible preparation and execution.

I’ll never understand why you and your buddies want us to fail. Is it your hate or do you do it for a pat on the head from management?

With or without you, we are going to achieve a great C2019.

We’ve never had a negotiating committee this gifted.
You have no idea what I want. Where did you ever get that from? Certainly not from my posts.

You realize no one takes you seriously because all do do is speak in hyperbole. It’s over the top. We get it. You like our current leadership and they are “gifted” and following pilot input “perfectly.” Puh-lease. Color me skeptical until I see results.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to