Non-domicile with most traffic

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Random thought...what do you think, on average, is our highest trafficked airport that's not currently a domicile?
Someplace it's listed I'm sure, but a guess would be BNA, STL or maybe SAN. Someone will know..

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
From what I remember from the slideshow, I think it's STL.
Just to add to the list above, there are somewhere in the neghborhood of 16 (give or take) RON aircraft in SMF (which is more then OAK). With Hawaii flights starting soon, that could go up. The FA's are about to make SMF a virtual domicile.
What are the odds the pilots get virtual domiciles from the next CBA?
From some of the stuff I’ve heard from FA’s regarding the mini-domiciles I don’t know that i would want one.
Quote: What are the odds the pilots get virtual domiciles from the next CBA?

Next to none. Virtual domiciles would cannibalize flying from traditional bases, decreasing open time opportunities and flexibility. Nobody I’ve talked to has an appetite for that. (I don’t think it’s a bad idea personally)

If Nashville and St Louis became virtual bases they would be extraordinarily senior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: What are the odds the pilots get virtual domiciles from the next CBA?
Hopefully only after Pref Bid passes.
Quote: If Nashville and St Louis became virtual bases they would be extraordinarily senior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BNA definitely. STL would depend on how many are actually based there. No offense to anyone but Nashville seems to be a much more sought after place to live than St. Louis.
SMF is usually good for 15-20 terminators...
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to