LAS domicile

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I was hoping to hold Phx before a year lol. I start Aug 6th, but looks like that may be the wait ugh! Hopefully I can hold LAS after a few months until Phx comes available
Your timing may be working in your favor. PHX always grows a bit in winter and shrinks in the summer. If the pattern persists, new hires will be getting PHX in November - February. But who knows, this year is different between LAX opening and the MAX fiasco.
Phx
Quote: Your timing may be working in your favor. PHX always grows a bit in winter and shrinks in the summer. If the pattern persists, new hires will be getting PHX in November - February. But who knows, this year is different between LAX opening and the MAX fiasco.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed. LAX or LAS wouldn’t be terrible, but no commute is better lol. Hopefully this MAX situation gets resolved in the near future (couple months). We all know it’s up in the air though.
Quote: ...Hopefully this MAX situation gets resolved in the near future (couple months). We all know it’s up in the air though.

We’ve canceled our max schedule through the end of the year.
Max
Quote: We’ve canceled our max schedule through the end of the year.
I think I saw that. I figured even if it gets resolved in the next few months, it would take time to integrate them back into the operational fleet. I could be wrong, purely speculating
Quote: I think I saw that. I figured even if it gets resolved in the next few months, it would take time to integrate them back into the operational fleet. I could be wrong, purely speculating
I don't think anyone really believes Boeing anymore. I doubt they'll fix their mess this year. But yeah, it will take a while to get those planes in the air after their recertification.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to