Planes to Gojet?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is Skywest really sending 700s to GoJet?
It would seem so. Not planes that SkyWest or ASA have flown in years. Ones sitting in the desert and picked up cheap after the leasing company got tired of paying the tie down fee.. So no planes being pulled from current operations. Just aircraft they had sitting around N605QX. (Old horizon air aircraft that ASA was flying). They ate also leasing 5 900’s to Air Canada. That deal was to add 175’s for Delta. And pull unfavorable leases and sub lease to Air Canada..
I don't think it was ever officially announced but it looks like they're popping up over at GoJet.
Quote: I don't think it was ever officially announced but it looks like they're popping up over at GoJet.
Doubtful it will be announced. Its under there new entree. “SkyWest Leasing”. Only if during a Quarterly call it gets asked in the Q&A session...
Quote: Doubtful it will be announced. Its under there new entree. “SkyWest Leasing”. Only if during a Quarterly call it gets asked in the Q&A session...
What’s the difference between leasing 700s to GoJet and 900s to Air Canada? They’ve been open about their other leases.
Quote: What’s the difference between leasing 700s to GoJet and 900s to Air Canada? They’ve been open about their other leases.
The GoJet deal wasn’t done yet. The Air Canada deal was... wait tell the 31st. Then it will be more transparent ....
Quote: The GoJet deal wasn’t done yet. The Air Canada deal was... wait tell the 31st. Then it will be more transparent ....
It’s already transparent. The planes are at GoJet lol
Quote: It’s already transparent. The planes are at GoJet lol
I meant from a shareholder perspective.. but yes it is...
And so it begins for Skywest.
Quote: And so it begins for Skywest.
What begins? These planes were sitting in TUS with the engines off.. planes from ASA and old horizon aircraft. OO is not losing aircraft.. Just making money off aircraft that had no purpose..
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to