Expo Attire

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Business casual is hard
Given the business world has turned more causal (bankers wear Patagonia vest, CEOs wear a hoody/sneakers), business casual is hard to navigate.

Quick primer: https://putthison.com/businesscasual/

There is something to be said about this being a time that management can try to envision you in the FDX uniform.

Dress so that your confidence is improved. How will you personally respond if you are in business casual and you are surrounded by guys/gals who are all suited? How will you personally respond if you are in a suit and everyone else is in slacks/button ups?

Some can just roll with it. I know that I’d be second-guessing myself more if I was underdressed than in a suit. Many of my friends would be more stiff in a suit, and their personality wouldn’t show as well. YMMV.
Quote: Pretty sure the expo invite said business casual. What are you all going to wear? Tie, no jacket? Jacket, no tie? Khakis and polo? Full business suit and tie? Anybody know what the attire was at the previous expo?

I’m thinking of wearing my ups brown shirt and pants from when i used to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Skinny jeans.
^^ This, plus buy some FedEx logo socks and roll your pant legs up so the recruiters can see them
Quote: ^^ This, plus buy some FedEx logo socks and roll your pant legs up so the recruiters can see them
Business Casual is no socks.
Quote: Business Casual is no socks.
Maybe in Miami! lol..
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to