Flexjet Schedules, Etc?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
Quote: And what did you gross? Not net please.
86762.91 NET with 3 overtime days at 3x pay. So minus those days (3600 ish) itd be around 83.5k hitting fuel and performance bonus each quarter.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
Ok, thanks for the quick reply
Interview timeline?
Has anyone applied recently? How long did it take to hear back?

Thanks
Quote: Has anyone applied recently? How long did it take to hear back?

Thanks
Applied back in October. Haven't heard anything.
Quote: Applied back in October. Haven't heard anything.
Rog - thanks Gundriver
Quote: Applied back in October. Haven't heard anything.
Applied in early October, phone screen 1 week later and interviewed on the 29th. Got the job with a class date in March. RJ CA with 5400 turbine
Quote: Applied in early October, phone screen 1 week later and interviewed on the 29th. Got the job with a class date in March. RJ CA with 5400 turbine
Congratulations on the class date. What are the main factors in your decision to “jump ship” so to speak from the regional world to fractional? What did you not like about the idea of staying 121?
Quote: Rog - thanks Gundriver
You bet! Of the fractionals I've applied to; I have a CJO from one and would be happy to hang my hat on their peg so to speak.

Not sure why I haven't heard from Flex. I think I am above average with respect to their requirements (121 time, 135 time, military, type ratings, degree, etc., etc.).

I hope you hear from them soon!
Quote: You bet! Of the fractionals I've applied to; I have a CJO from one and would be happy to hang my hat on their peg so to speak.

Not sure why I haven't heard from Flex. I think I am above average with respect to their requirements (121 time, 135 time, military, type ratings, degree, etc., etc.).

I hope you hear from them soon!
If you don't mind, what's your background? I'm mil and retiring as soon as I can get an offer!
Quote: Congratulations on the class date. What are the main factors in your decision to “jump ship” so to speak from the regional world to fractional? What did you not like about the idea of staying 121?

I’ve flown rj’s for over 10 years, doing the hub n spoke flying is getting old. I’m looking for something new and inspiring. Need to find my love and passion for flying again
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to