Time from Interview to Welcome email

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
What’s the timeframe lately from interview to either Welcome onboard or TBNT email.. any insight would be appreciated.. Thanks!!! 😀
I know a guy last week that interviewed Tues/Wed and got the good email on Friday.
From what I've heard, the good news happens quickly. My sim partner had one of his buds interviewed recently and after a couple of weeks got the TBNT letter. On the positive side, an acquaintance got interviewed on a Wed/Thur and heard good news the next day on Fri.
Ok Thanks! Its been over a month for me n still waiting.. tried emailing them after 3 weeks of waiting, im told to wait patiently as my file still under review.. i know one other guy in the same boat as me from my interview group.. 🤞🏼
Above info is good for majority of folks. But, don’t give up hope if you haven’t heard for a week or two. There is a slice of interviewees who are not outright yes or no. They go before a board. It’s about 50/50 at that board. And they meet when duties permit. So, don’t give up hope if you’ve heard nothing for a week or two.
From my experience;

You can expect a “congratulations, you’ve successfully passed day two” email the morning after day two.

CJOs take anywhere from one day to two weeks to arrive thereafter.
My interview group heard back the very next day. Most of us will have less than 2 months from the “invitation to apply” email until indoc starts. Things are moving very quickly!
Just had a friend go through. He heard back in @ 3 weeks. (as did the rest of his interview group!) No news is good news!
How fast is it now from "Welcome aboard" to Indoc these days?
Buddy of mine interviewed Jul 11, good news Jul 12, given a class date Aug 8, starting Sep 9.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to