Morale at Envoy at a major low

Subscribe
Please do your research before even considering the place. So many reasons not to come here. No changes are happening any time soon.
It is exceptionally unfortunate what this management team has done. Their history of lying, deceit, unethical behavior is simply amazing. When you look back before the 16 year CBA at the shenanigans, then the perpetual lies and intimidation at amendment rounds, lies of more planes during bankruptcy in exchange for concessions, followed by demands for yet more concessions on the cusp of the largest pilot shortage in history..... you end up with the picture of a company that anybody doing their research should well avoid.

I no longer work there, but I have many friends that still do, a large portion of which are even on the management side, so I still hear the baboonery that goes on at the Crystal Palace. They really are just running a machine that somebody else built a long long time ago. They’re afraid to make any major change for fear of upsetting the Apple cart, and being the one blamed. Yep, it still like the old AMR... Ain’t My Responsibility....

Go to Endeavor, PSA, PDT, Republic, Expressjet/Skywest. The rest are small, and as the shortage worsens you won’t want to be there during the bankruptcies, consolidations and buyouts. Stay with a WO as a first choice, but avoid Envoy. They’ve proven that they can not be trusted and do not value their employees.

AAG could fix this, but it would involve replacing PF and every Envoy VP and upper level managers. The old AMR mindset has finally destroyed the place. Management has always sucked, but in the past the job was above average compared to the industry average. Over the decades they’ve taken all that away. I loved my job there before the bankruptcy. It sucked after that and has gotten even worse since. I still loved the job, everything past the jetbridge, but dealing with management just ruined everything else about it.

Best wishes to my friends still there; and a word of advice for those job hunting. Look elsewhere.
SWA open window Jul 29 - Aug 11.

https://careers.southwestair.com/
Don’t think they’re hiring right now due to MAX issues.
Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to say...
Morale at Envoy is at a REGIONAL low?

At least we're a legacy regional