Spirit of Alaska

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: Yes, AS is stagnant, however, their idea of growth (now) is credit cards, regional jets, and scare to compete acquisitions. Word was VX was bought due to WN looking to buy AS. AS acquires VX and makes it a tougher buy for WN. Rumor on the NK sure is DL is sniffy around and NK has been looking at SEA. That’s no good either way for AS. That would force AS into another acquisition. They may have overpaid for VX, but they’ve quickly paid off that acquisition and even lining their investors pockets at the expense of the employee groups.
I thought the accepted story was that Alaska bought Virgin to prevent JetBlue from buying Virgin
Quote: Rumor on the NK sure is DL is sniffy around and NK has been looking at SEA. That’s no good either way for AS.
Spirit only has one gate in SEA and about 10 flights a day . I don't think there's anything to worry about for AS or DL.
That’s all fine and dandy.....but most importantly......what does OTZ Eagle have to say about this?
OTZ Eagletronic told me that we’re gonna merge w/ Kalitta. It’s definitely happening......so stoked guys. Get ready to rake in the Benjamins. Imma buy my special lady that dress she’s always wanted at TJ Max.
The Spirit of Alaska used to be Penair’s slogan. RIP
On the real guys.....I just saw MEA 25 billion And OTZ PIGEON picking up chicks at 8 Bit arcade in Renton. They had matching Kawasaki Ninjas from 1985. VERY SAD
Quote: On the real guys.....I just saw MEA 25 billion And OTZ PIGEON picking up chicks at 8 Bit arcade in Renton. They had matching Kawasaki Ninjas from 1985. VERY SAD
Try harder to be funny
Quote: Try harder to be funny
Already trying too hard.
That hurts my feelings......you guys need a yelp review......double thumbs down. “ I would never party with Eschelon and Reactivity”. “Lamest dudes ever”.
You guyzzzz use all the Jet references.....is that because you fly the 737? I bet Knock Knock can fly that bird up a mule deers ******* on a cold winter morning.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to