Disney could buy SkyWest.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
A couple other regional forums have a thread like this so I thought I'd start one here.
Let us all just hope SAPA will be working tirelessly around the clock to get us a ticket to Disney World by giving up pilot profit sharing or the like.

Sorry couldn't resist.
Quote: Let us all just hope SAPA will be working tirelessly around the clock to get us a ticket to Disney World by giving up pilot profit sharing or the like.

Sorry couldn't resist.
If it includes fast passes, totally worth it - no blackout dates though.
Heard Sapa is making sure we all get Millennium Falcon type ratings.. (YT-1300F)
Heard United already called dibs on the jumpseat.
The Disney airline rumor has already proven to be false. The original article was deleted.
How long is the upgrade on the MF? I just want to fly my butt off and get PIC, don't really care about other stuff. Does MF do long legs? Cuz that's what I really want, weekends off would be good too.
Asking for a friend.
Problem with the MF is that you can spend 40 years in the right seat and then they hire a street captain with 0 MFPIC...

(Think about it)...
Quote: Heard United already called dibs on the jumpseat.
Thanks for the morning laugh. So timely given current events.
The problem with the MF is that there is only one qualified FO. Anyone else trying to get that seat might get their arms ripped off. That FO has been known to do that.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to