check in...Aug 19 class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Good Morning. Is there anyone on here in the Aug 19 class? I heard there is going to be 20 in our class.
Quote: Good Morning. Is there anyone on here in the Aug 19 class? I heard there is going to be 20 in our class.
I was, but moved up to the Aug 5th class.

DH
Quote: I was, but moved up to the Aug 5th class.

DH
See you in class on the 5th.
Quote: See you in class on the 5th.
Sounds good, looking forward to it!

DH
Just be prepared after indoc to be sent straight home for a break before systems. Prepare for delays, delays, delaaaaaaaaays.
How long are you talking; 1-2-3-4 weeks ?

Paid or unpaid while delays ?
Quote: How long are you talking; 1-2-3-4 weeks ?

Paid or unpaid while delays ?
Delays are paid. They should be getting better. They have only sent 5-6 people into the 145 program in the last month in order to clear the back log in that side. The new 175 sim is up and running so that program is now split between IAH and STL. I would imagine you will go through with minimum delays. 1-2 weeks max.
Quote: Just be prepared after indoc to be sent straight home for a break before systems. Prepare for delays, delays, delaaaaaaaaays.
Figured as much, especially with the transition out of the CRJ fleet finishing up. I’ve got plenty of crap to keep me occupied back at home lol.

DH
I’m August 19th!
Quote: Figured as much, especially with the transition out of the CRJ fleet finishing up. I’ve got plenty of crap to keep me occupied back at home lol.

DH
DH, Keep us advised if you get any delays. I am sure I will see you around the halls of XJT.

Rob
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to