Sick leave

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
So what if they are?

After not using sick for 8 months I called in sick over the super bowl. Because I was sick. Didn't get called.

But if I did would have sent records over with zero care.

ALPA is right there to ensure rules get followed
This is totally happening, just happened to me last week, first time calling in sick at DL in 2 years. Was asked 16 hours later to provide a "good faith" note to the CPO. No underlying circumstance to trigger this...
Quote: This is totally happening, just happened to me last week, first time calling in sick at DL in 2 years. Was asked 16 hours later to provide a "good faith" note to the CPO. No underlying circumstance to trigger this...
Call your rep and have it documented. No documentation makes it hard for the reps to put an end to it.
Hmmmm...another Section 6 status quo issue? 🤔
Quote: Call your rep and have it documented. No documentation makes it hard for the reps to put an end to it.
This!

What base?
Quote: This is totally happening, just happened to me last week, first time calling in sick at DL in 2 years. Was asked 16 hours later to provide a "good faith" note to the CPO. No underlying circumstance to trigger this...
How did they notify you? If I call out sick I don't answer the phone or check icrew until I'm ready to call in well.
Quote: How did they notify you? If I call out sick I don't answer the phone or check icrew until I'm ready to call in well.
CPO left a scripted VM quoting the PWA
What is their good faith basis?
Quote: CPO left a scripted VM quoting the PWA
Yeah but how do they know when you actually got the voicemail?
Quote: What is their good faith basis?
It痴 summer? We are short staffed?
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to