Regionals doing Aspen flying

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: It doesn’t or it already would.
Well, it can, but they don't know if it's economically feasible.
Read: how many passengers they have to leave behind to make it work.
Quote: No, only non-union regionals fly into Aspen
The pettiness is strong with this one. SkyWest just might be one of the most successful regional airlines to date.
https://atwonline.com/airline-financ...67f956d30942bc
Heard those skywest guys trained to fly into Aspen is all they do. True?

I remember when I did that approach for the first time.. man it was interesting.
Quote: The pettiness is strong with this one. SkyWest just might be one of the most successful regional airlines to date.
Petty? Oh yes, but saying OO might be the most successful regional is like saying your the best loser. It’s still a regional.
Quote: Heard those skywest guys trained to fly into Aspen is all they do. True?

I remember when I did that approach for the first time.. man it was interesting.
They do extensive Sim training . 4 sims I believe.. Then they do regular CQ and 6 months later Aspen CQ..
Quote: They do extensive Sim training . 4 sims I believe.. Then they do regular CQ and 6 months later Aspen CQ..
Makes sense.
Quote: Heard those skywest guys trained to fly into Aspen is all they do. True?

The trips are built 99.99% around flowing in and out of Aspen. I’ve seen maybe a few random turns assigned to them over the years
Quote: They do extensive Sim training . 4 sims I believe.. Then they do regular CQ and 6 months later Aspen CQ..
Is it Aspen only or DMA only?
Quote: Petty? Oh yes, but saying OO might be the most successful regional is like saying your the best loser. It’s still a regional.
So go from CFI to the majors? Most of us look at any regional as a stepping stone, but this is a more sturdy stone than most. However, there are some who have made OO their home until age 65.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to