ZED

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello! I was wondering if there was a list of domestic and international airlines that we can ZED? Also is there any reciprocal agreements we have that an added benefit? I’m asking because I may have an opportunity to work for Allegiant and wanted to know my options as I have family in Atlanta and they don’t fly there. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This link may help:

Allegiant Air, LLC | Find flight listing option at FlyZED | ID Travel | Airline employees

Sorry, I may have not be specific enough, I meant as a Allegiant employee I know we get to ZED after 6 months of employement. I wasn’t sure if we got to ZED on all the domestic (ie Delta, AA, United, etc.) and international (ie British, KLM, Japan, etc) or if there was any restrictions on who Aalegiant employees could ZED on.

Thanks for the reply! I’m sorry I may have been specific enough. I know that as Allegiant employees after 6 months are able to fly on ZED fares. I was wondering if as Allegiant Employees we are able to ZED on domestic (i.e. Delta, AA, United, etc) and international (British, KLM, Japan, etc) airlines or if there was some restrictions on certain carriers?
The zed agreement is missing AA/DL although you could always jumpseat there yourself. Europe is ok, mainly missing BA. Asia is pretty thin, pretty much only have CX and HX.
Quote: The zed agreement is missing AA/DL although you could always jumpseat there yourself. Europe is ok, mainly missing BA. Asia is pretty thin, pretty much only have CX and HX.

Of course it doesn’t include AA & DL! [emoji2363] British is disappointing but not entirely a huge deal. Do we have some type of reciprocal agreement with any airline? Simply put, is there a airline that give any benefit that we get outside the normal ZED? I heard that we have something with JetBlue. Thanks for the reply.

Quote: The zed agreement is missing AA/DL although you could always jumpseat there yourself. Europe is ok, mainly missing BA. Asia is pretty thin, pretty much only have CX and HX.
Of course AA & Delta are not included! 🤦🏽*♂️ British is a little disappointing but not a complete deal-breaker. Do we have any reciprocal agreements with any airlines? I think I heard we had something with JetBlue.
Of course AA and DL are not included in the ZED agreement. British is disappointing but not a true dealbreaker. Do we have any reciprocal agreements with any airlines that give Allegiant employees any benefits? I heard that we have something with JetBlue. Thanks for the reply again!
Just curious; is South Africa Airlines on our zed list?
Quote: Just curious; is South Africa Airlines on our zed list?
How presumptuous.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to