Fine. Let the FEDS cover the liability

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Or you could drive with him or you could board him or leave with a caretaker in Oregon or you could hire a caretaker to drive him to SC while you fly or don’t have F ing pet if you have to take them everywhere you go.
Obviously you can do those things, but I think the person you’re responding to is talking about how the system’s incentives are currently set up.
JamesNoBrakes you took my post way to seriously.

Just like Halloween when a CA shows up at the gate with sunglasses and a white cane.
Quote: Or you could drive with him or you could board him or leave with a caretaker in Oregon or you could hire a caretaker to drive him to SC while you fly or don’t have F ing pet if you have to take them everywhere you go.

You should consider switching to decaf.
LOL. Has anybody missed the point so badly in the history of manned aviation? Most people do what is in their personal best interest and eff the greater good. I just took a 5 day vacation but had to drop my dogs off the day before and pick them up the day after, the pet portion of my vacation was $500 at the kennel and my dogs came home with red runny eyes acting like they'd been tortured for the last week. If I brought them with the "right" way untold $$$ and who knows if my dogs live through the trip underneath the plane in the summer heat. Or I can just forge a letter, buy a $5 reflective vest and Fluffy rides in "comfort" with me in the cabin. Can you blame people who decide option 3 is the way to go?

Quote: All dogs on a plane need to be muzzled. Some emo pet owners too.
I agree 100%. Of course they'd still crap all over the place, the owners will all be very sorry, and the airlines are left holding the bag.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to