BWI reserve time?

Subscribe
Anyone able to check how long new hires are sitting on reserve at BWI? Also, how is the BNA-BWI commute?
Quote: Anyone able to check how long new hires are sitting on reserve at BWI? Also, how is the BNA-BWI commute?
A hard question to answer right now. With the Max on hold, new hire classes have slowed down and some more senior guys are bidding reserve so things will be atypical for the rest of the year. In general, BWI is one of the junior bases with new hires getting it out of class and probably sitting reserve for 8 months or so. Stretch that out for a month or two now with the Max down. No idea on the commute.
Don’t do the commute personally but I know there’s a lot of people that live there. Quite a few commute to MDW. On the bright side if you sit reserve it has decent rules for pay and you will fly if you want out of crashpad
Did 6 months of reserve in BWI until I got a blank line then i was pretty much stuck at my base seniority for another 6 months as when new guys get BWI as their first month they will get a line pushing me out of lines each month.
I know a few FAs that do that commute because it's easier than MDW.
BNA-BWI isn’t a bad commute. There are a lot of commuters, but I never had a problem.
BNA commuters are a funny bunch. You have them in MDW, BWI, HOU, DAL and even DEN.
Quote: BNA commuters are a funny bunch. You have them in MDW, BWI, HOU, DAL and even DEN.
And with it being so centrally located it makes it easier to TTGA across mulitple bases

Don’t like your BWI trip? Give it away and pick up another out of any of those other bases since it’s a commute anyway.