Emirates recent hires**

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Been here 8 years, to say that safety is not 1st and an accident waiting to happen is pure ignorance and shows some agenda and a stereotypical grandiose delusion. I was on the regionals in the US for 12 years, and got to say that the level of professionalism I see here surpass what I experienced back home,sorry. If you are at a regional in the US come here, get out of your confort zone,learn a lot ,save some money and fly around the world while you **** up your circadian rhythm. After that , go back to a Legacy back home. This place is better than any Regional but not as good as a Legacy.
Quote: Been here 8 years, to say that safety is not 1st and an accident waiting to happen is pure ignorance and shows some agenda and a stereotypical grandiose delusion. I was on the regionals in the US for 12 years, and got to say that the level of professionalism I see here surpass what I experienced back home,sorry. If you are at a regional in the US come here, get out of your confort zone,learn a lot ,save some money and fly around the world while you **** up your circadian rhythm. After that , go back to a Legacy back home. This place is better than any Regional but not as good as a Legacy.
THIS. Agree 100%. Be the guy with a bag of stories and a bag of money, and no debt.
Quote: THIS. Agree 100%. Be the guy with a bag of stories and a bag of money, and no debt.
Have you seen Emirate's payrates? What bag of stories? How you fall on a comatose sleep for 16 hours on the overnights?
Quote: This place is better than any Regional but not as good as a Legacy.
I agree IF you're single (or want to be soon). Few American wives are going to appreciate the desert for very long, it's a different animal. You could sell it to some women as an adventure, but that could be problematic if you get stuck for whatever reason... might have to return to non-aviation employment at some point (know several guys who did this 2010-2015 timeframe, all are fortunately employed by majors now).
Go to the Spinnaker on a Thursday night and you'll be wishing the American wife did stay on the farm. I'm not a fan of the desert but having worked and lived in Asia for many years I miss one or two things. Cheap groceries and free tennis courts. Walk around a mall in Texas and then one in Hong Kong talk to me about how you miss American women. Yes get out of your comfort zone. We're all just human after all and there's more than a few ways to fry a chicken.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to