Talon Air

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Only first hand knowledge of Talon Air that I’ve got is as follows: I applied on a whim, looking to get some interview practice in. I was contacted the next day via email for a phone screen. I set up a time for the call the following day... which never came. I emailed the HR rep and she said she’d scheduled it for a totally different day and time than what we’d agreed upon the previous day in writing and would I be available the very next day at 1500 to talk? Sure. She tried to call me at 1415 while I was still in a meeting at my current job, and then didn’t return my calls when I tried to call back at 1500. I stopped trying to coordinate after that, figuring it was a sign of how the operation is run. It would’ve been nice to get an interview rep in but it seems as though I dodged a bullet.
my buddy just left them today. They were not happy. They would bring guys off the street for the Gulfstream and never offer him the slot from the Hawker seniority wise. So he bailed.
Talon has been, and always will be, a dirtbag outfit.
Quote: DO is out to get ya! So I’ve heard.
If the DO is KF, he is not "out to get" anyone. Talon still probably sucks, though.
I heard that KF is indeed the DO. I worked kinda with him a few years back when we shared their 135 Cert. He is very knowledgable and seemed to try to do the right things with what he had to work with. Obviously Talon has their stigma and that isn't going to change but that seems to be the way with "established" 135 companies and as we know a tiger isn't going to change its stripes...
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to