Blue to Green Aviation

Subscribe
I am currently in the navy as an E-5 and will have been in for 2 years in October. I am seriously considering applying for the warrant officer aviation option. I was wondering if anyone here has gone through the process and would be willing to give me some insight in building my package as well as how competitive the program is?
Look into RTAG Nation on Facebook. Lots of folks there that should be able to help you out. Good Luck, The Army does have it’s issues (like them all), but I’ve had a good time too.
Do it! I know a lot of former Air Force folks who became Warrant Officers. Be advised, the Army isn't nearly as cushy as the Air Force. Head over to verticalreference.com and check out their military forum. All you would ever want to know about WOFT is on there.
I know numerous Navy enlisted who have done it. Including a former Navy crew chief/ then SEAL. I think some will know who he is. It’s different, but none have said they regret it.
I made my way to the state aviation board for the Army National Guard's WOFT program but I chose the Air Force Reserve instead. This was last year so my memory is still fresh on the process (fairly similar to active duty). PM me if you need any help.