Multi time building around Fl

Subscribe
Anyone with access to a multi looking to split about 12 hours? Current CFI/CFII based out of KORL about to head to the airlines and desperately need to finish off my last few hours of multi. Willing to go pretty much anywhere in the South East.
sent you a pm.
multi time building
Sent you PM
Quote: Anyone with access to a multi looking to split about 12 hours? Current CFI/CFII based out of KORL about to head to the airlines and desperately need to finish off my last few hours of multi. Willing to go pretty much anywhere in the South East.
You won't get that in training?
Quote: You won't get that in training?
I don't believe the simulator time counts towards the 50 hour requirement for an AMEL ATP.
Quote: I don't believe the simulator time counts towards the 50 hour requirement for an AMEL ATP.
Err, posting before the caffeine hits, only 25 hours of multi time can be acquired in a sim. Since it usually only takes 15-ish hours of time to get a multi add on, that leaves a gap of ~10 hours.
Quote: Err, posting before the caffeine hits, only 25 hours of multi time can be acquired in a sim. Since it usually only takes 15-ish hours of time to get a multi add on, that leaves a gap of ~10 hours.
Which to my knowledge can be obtained in training.