Private Air Charters

Subscribe
I was curious if anyone has heard anything or has worked for a company called Private Air Charters and could provide some information? They are based in Virginia and operate Dornier 328-300s. I appreciate any help.
I am not sure but they may be associated with Blackwater Security (i.e. Iraq private security provider)
Erun,

I sent ya a PM, check your box. Hope it will be helpful.

Ladi
Hey Ladi, would you mind sending me that info too? I'm looking at PAC also. Thanks
Quote: I am not sure but they may be associated with Blackwater Security (i.e. Iraq private security provider)
They are not.
Maybe I should post a pic of the one they aborted after V1. Or wait, it was after VR. Better yet, I think it was after V2! What do you even call an aborted takeoff once airborne? It's sitting over at KHEF - nice and lopsided. Only missing a few critical parts. Have fun working there! I personally would rather work somewhere that people understand the basic laws of physics.
I do not believe PAC is associated with them I believe that was Ultimate Jet Charters.
Did some looking and they are associated. The airplane was owned by PAC and was being operated by East Coast Flight Services. The report says a partial pitot blockage on the cpts side had his lagging. Nonetheless, there was still a cas message and an airspeed miscompare that should have tipped them off.