Bank deposit

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Pulling from Bank, when it pays out
Hello all, I take a big pay cut when I go out on MIL leave. I have read you can draw from the bank (negative) to help for lower credit months (like being out on military). I did so for the first time the end of July. Icrew seems to reflect this, but I don't think I've seen this on my paystub yet, and I assume enough time has passed. Any advice or gotchas doing this? I haven't had to inquire about any pay issues yet since starting here.
Quote: Hello all, I take a big pay cut when I go out on MIL leave. I have read you can draw from the bank (negative) to help for lower credit months (like being out on military). I did so for the first time the end of July. Icrew seems to reflect this, but I don't think I've seen this on my paystub yet, and I assume enough time has passed. Any advice or gotchas doing this? I haven't had to inquire about any pay issues yet since starting here.
I would have guessed it would be on the mid August check. Now I’m going to have to look back and do math for earlier this year when I pulled some from the bank.
Quote: Hello all, I take a big pay cut when I go out on MIL leave. I have read you can draw from the bank (negative) to help for lower credit months (like being out on military). I did so for the first time the end of July. Icrew seems to reflect this, but I don't think I've seen this on my paystub yet, and I assume enough time has passed. Any advice or gotchas doing this? I haven't had to inquire about any pay issues yet since starting here.
Should have been paid Aug 15th. Look for it at:
Icrew>Pay/Hours(top tool bar)>Pay Statement>Sel Bid Period. Should be a line below your paid trips that says Fill Curr Month.
Thank you for your replies. I think I let my wife convince me something was amiss. We figured it out. Thanks again.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to