FX Cal crashing?

Subscribe
Is this happening to anybody else? Crashes when I try to “get extras” to recap open time. Airbus Captain Open Time
It happened on two different devices yesterday for me. I've had it before also. There is something in the pairing that causes it, I think. In one instance they made a trip start earlier, and the trip is proffered. But the date in VIPs is still the original (now wrong) date. If you go to the pilot's calendar and click on the trip it will show correctly.

When it crashes, I don't use FxCal to look at individual pairings for awhile, until the schedulers fix the error or the trip gets picked up.
Quote: It happened on two different devices yesterday for me. I've had it before also. There is something in the pairing that causes it, I think. In one instance they made a trip start earlier, and the trip is proffered. But the date in VIPs is still the original (now wrong) date. If you go to the pilot's calendar and click on the trip it will show correctly.

When it crashes, I don't use FxCal to look at individual pairings for awhile, until the schedulers fix the error or the trip gets picked up.
Started crashing Wednesday but fixed itself. Think it was an rday block. But today it’s crashing in the very first trip. It’s a proffer.. And it’s game day..
Works now... Was freaking out with open time release but all is well...
They fixed the date of that proffered position. It was a scheduling error.
Quote: They fixed the date of that proffered position. It was a scheduling error.
Thanks.....
Glad it is all working.
Next time, please use the feedback to email me.
I might be able to see what is going on and see a fix for the future.
Hard to troubleshoot once the offending trip is gone.
Quote: Glad it is all working.
Next time, please use the feedback to email me.
I might be able to see what is going on and see a fix for the future.
Hard to troubleshoot once the offending trip is gone.
Wilco! .