How junior is the IAH base for new hire F/O'?

Subscribe
Can anyone tell me how junior (or long it would take) for a new hire F/O to get the IAH base (as well as MIA)?

Thanks in advance!
Quote: Can anyone tell me how junior (or long it would take) for a new hire F/O to get the IAH base (as well as MIA)?

Thanks in advance!
Junior FO in IAH is 11/27/18, junior FO in MIA is 8/21/18 hire. You can expect over a year of reserve each base.
Quote: Junior FO in IAH is 11/27/18, junior FO in MIA is 8/21/18 hire. You can expect over a year of reserve each base.

So how bad is commuting to reserve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: So how bad is commuting to reserve?
Stabbing yourself in both eyes with a rusty screwdriver would be better.
How does the future look for IAH? I heard rumors that they were looking to get of there already. Im still several months from my class date, so probably a year until it really matters anyway, but IAH would be my first choice (as I’m from Texas) even if it means sitting reserve for a while.
Quote: How does the future look for IAH? I heard rumors that they were looking to get of there already. Im still several months from my class date, so probably a year until it really matters anyway, but IAH would be my first choice (as I’m from Texas) even if it means sitting reserve for a while.
Well considering IAH has done nothing but grow and to close a base will cost the company a large amount... the company has publicly said previously they would not open a base without a signed contract for a guaranteed amount of flying out of said base for a minimum of 3 years.

Sure we have history of opening and closing bases, but the last base to close was SDF on the 145 and that was due to the fleet going away.