Meet The Chiefs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Has anyone heard anything who attended the latest MTC's event in Chicago?
Myself along with a couple others received invites yesterday for December interviews
Quote: Myself along with a couple others received invites yesterday for December interviews
Received email a couple days ago with date options for December interviews. Has anybody heard back with interview date assignments for December?
Has anyone gotten the firm interview dates and/or the cog test email yet?
I was hoping to see the date so I could bid around it next month.
Quote: Has anyone gotten the firm interview dates and/or the cog test email yet?
I was hoping to see the date so I could bid around it next month.
3rd, 5th, 17th, 19th
Thanks travisjohn- I got that email but haven’t received the official date yet or the cog test. I just wanted to see if anyone else has or if we are all still waiting on it.
I received everything at once in 3-4 seperate emails
MTC for DEC or JAN 2020
MTC for DEC or JAN 2020?????
What is the official source for finding out about these MTC events? Facebook? It's horrific trying to navigate that site.
Yes, any information for MTC event in January ? some people will be coming from overseas so it is good if we head some idea well ahead in order to plan for traveling etc
Quote: Yes, any information for MTC event in January ? some people will be coming from overseas so it is good if we head some idea well ahead in order to plan for traveling etc
My understanding is they’re initially pitched as invite only. Apply on airline apps; get on recruitings radar and they’ll be in touch I’m sure. The events often are publicly advertised on LinkedIn (and likely other sites) as well as the Public Recruiting minisite.. https://www.flyfrontier.com/careers/pilot
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to