Starting Pay at Envoy

Subscribe
Airlineapps.com says (I assume info provided by Envoy) "Envoy now offers industry-leading pilot pay, nearly doubling the starting rate of pay for new hires to $38 per hour." (pretty sad that's considered - at least by them - 'industry leading'. Of course they mean regional industry, not airline industry, but I digress...

Here under Airline profiles it says $50 an hour.

Wonder why the discrepancy?
38$ is outdated, it's currently 50$ with various sign on bonuses still in effect. I could be wrong but I believe the current sign on bonus is around 15k-17k
Quote: Airlineapps.com says (I assume info provided by Envoy) "Envoy now offers industry-leading pilot pay, nearly doubling the starting rate of pay for new hires to $38 per hour." (pretty sad that's considered - at least by them - 'industry leading'. Of course they mean regional industry, not airline industry, but I digress...

Not for THIS discrepancy, but I did email APC about discrepancies in the profile page in the past. They wanted proof I worked at Envoy to make the change at a level I wasn't comfortable giving. Based on that experience, I'm guessing the only updates that happen on the profile pages are management driven. Take that for what it's worth.
Quote: Not for THIS discrepancy, but I did email APC about discrepancies in the profile page in the past. They wanted proof I worked at Envoy to make the change at a level I wasn't comfortable giving. Based on that experience, I'm guessing the only updates that happen on the profile pages are management driven. Take that for what it's worth.
Agreed. The APC page about Envoy is not accurate. It should list pay bands, not fleet types. You'll get paid 145 rates for about 5 years.
Quote: Airlineapps.com says (I assume info provided by Envoy) "Envoy now offers industry-leading pilot pay, nearly doubling the starting rate of pay for new hires to $38 per hour." (pretty sad that's considered - at least by them - 'industry leading'. Of course they mean regional industry, not airline industry, but I digress...

$50.21/hr. $10k bonus when you finish training, and $8k after year one.
Quote: Agreed. The APC page about Envoy is not accurate. It should list pay bands, not fleet types. You'll get paid 145 rates for about 5 years.
And THAT was the discrepancy I emailed them about.
Quote: And THAT was the discrepancy I emailed them about.
They refused to correct it?
Quote: They refused to correct it?
Yes.

/filler/
Quote: They refused to correct it?
As stated, they want proof of employment such as a crew id photo.