Spirit future class dates

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
Quote: Just know the what type of plane it’s for. When it list those tail numbers just translate it into aircraft type: A319/A320/A320NEO/A321. When you take your oral they will just ask for the plane type.

In the front of the COM it will tell you what n numbers belong to what type of plane.
How many bold italicized limitations are there to memorize?
Quote: How many bold italicized limitations are there to memorize?
Several dozen, the exact number, and the wording can change so it’s best to carefully go through the manual vs. relying on gouge
Quote: Several dozen, the exact number, and the wording can change so it’s best to carefully go through the manual vs. relying on gouge
Thank you, I have made a set of flash card but have made them for both bold items and bold and italicized items. Guess I'd rather have to much committed to memory than not enough.

Last question, anyone know where I can find the abreviations and acronyms for the Airbus?
Thanks again!
Quote: Thank you, I have made a set of flash card but have made them for both bold items and bold and italicized items. Guess I'd rather have to much committed to memory than not enough.

Last question, anyone know where I can find the abreviations and acronyms for the Airbus?
Thanks again!
http://www.airbusdriver.net/airbus_acronyms.htm Is one place. We have a file in Comply365 too.
Quote: http://www.airbusdriver.net/airbus_acronyms.htm Is one place. We have a file in Comply365 too.
Awesome, thanks! This is probably the most important study aid, I feel like I'm learning a new language.
Quote: Awesome, thanks! This is probably the most important study aid, I feel like I'm learning a new language.
In addition to all the acronyms, the FMA callouts and standard callouts will make you feel like you’re learning Spanish when you’ve spoken French your entire life. It’s just different enough to be confusing. By the time you’re done though, you’ll be yelling out “MAN FLEX, SRS, RUNWAY, AUTOTHRUST BLUE” with the best of them.
In some bases you actually are learning Spanish
Quote: In some bases you actually are learning Spanish
“Rawyer, Spirta Wings....”
Quote: Many thanks for the input John. I do have an internal. I’ll just continue to be patient. Again, thanks...
Here’s one more inquiry- I was unsuccessful with the phone interview 18 months ago. Does Spirit truly give applicants another shot or do they tell you to reapply as something they say to soften the blow? TIA
Quote: Here’s one more inquiry- I was unsuccessful with the phone interview 18 months ago. Does Spirit truly give applicants another shot or do they tell you to reapply as something they say to soften the blow? TIA
I've never hear of anyone being unsuccessful with the phone interview. I have a friend who was turned down after the FTF. He tried again 8 months later and got an offer for a class date.
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to