Curious to see what most pilots are reporting

Subscribe
Obviously for 1C medicals you have to report all medical history but I'm wondering what the average number of checked boxes for medical history/issues is. For me, I have to check heart history, stomach history, and headache history. Does anybody else have this many past issues? None of these histories were serious and I'm completely healthy now with no ongoing issues, just curious to see if I'm alone out there.
It doesn't matter to your certification.

You could check all of them, and if each history/condition was found to be within tolerances you would still get a 1C.

You can also check no boxes at all and fail miserably.
I am in my 50's and check about 10 of the boxes. 99% of it is all stupid stuff in the distant past but I still report it. After your first FAA medical, it is all "no change, previously reported" in the comments box.

Just bring documentation to show the AME. For example, I had an endoscopy for GERD about 10 years ago, was on medication for a year, and now no issues.
Quote: I am in my 50's and check about 10 of the boxes. 99% of it is all stupid stuff in the distant past but I still report it. After your first FAA medical, it is all "no change, previously reported" in the comments box.

Just bring documentation to show the AME. For example, I had an endoscopy for GERD about 10 years ago, was on medication for a year, and now no issues.
When you reported the GERD did the FAA ever send you a letter asking for more documents/medical records? Also, any advice on how to report these things?