Endeavor vs. SkyWest in ATL

Subscribe
Living within 100 miles of ATL, what are some considerations when comparing Endeavor vs. SkyWest in the short term? I understand Endeavor training in MSP vs. SkyWest training in ATL? Looking to gather current info on training and initial basing options for both. Thanks
Quote: Living within 100 miles of ATL, what are some considerations when comparing Endeavor vs. SkyWest in the short term? I understand Endeavor training in MSP vs. SkyWest training in ATL? Looking to gather current info on training and initial basing options for both. Thanks
For starters, OO is likely exiting ATL soon due to Delta Connection consolidation. EDV will essentially own ATL with close to 150+ departures a day.

Plus, 9E pays a lot more per hour and has a better culture. That said, everyone has an opinion and will likely chime in about how terrible one of the other is. Gather info anywhere OTHER than here
Quote: For starters, OO is likely exiting ATL soon due to Delta Connection consolidation. EDV will essentially own ATL with close to 150+ departures a day.

Plus, 9E pays a lot more per hour and has a better culture. That said, everyone has an opinion and will likely chime in about how terrible one of the other is. Gather info anywhere OTHER than here
The only way OO exits ATL is if we close DTW and NYC 200. They do more 200 flying in atl than we do.
I would agree with both. I think OO in ATL is a question mark long term. With Delta specifically saying that it's three remaining regionals will be geographically focused. And that oo will return to being a predominately West coast operator for them. But I think short term you would be the fine. You could probably come and go there before any changes happen.

I do think (from what I've heard) that their ATL Base is a touch more Junior than us. It's right now a few months before you could hold it with us, and captain will be tough for us. Right now it's probably 3-5 year upgrade in ATL. Could come down though as new planes are added.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk