Nov/dec ae

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36  76  126 
Page 26 of 128
Go to
Quote: 350s are better
Why do you say that? If it’s because one large fleet of “premium” wide body aircraft is more efficient, I’ll buy that.

But the thought of getting back from an international flight feeling fresh and rested, by virtue of the humidifiers and higher ambient air pressure, sounds pretty good to me.

I remember how I felt some days getting back from international flights, mostly 3 day trips to Europe on the ER, but there was this garbage like feeling for the rest of the night. I just wanted to be left alone until the next day. I miss the flying, but not the feeling, when I got home.
Quote: Why do you say that? If it’s because one large fleet of “premium” wide body aircraft is more efficient, I’ll buy that.

But the thought of getting back from an international flight feeling fresh and rested, by virtue of the humidifiers and higher ambient air pressure, sounds pretty good to me.

I remember how I felt some days getting back from international flights, mostly 3 day trips to Europe on the ER, but there was this garbage like feeling for the rest of the night. I just wanted to be left alone until the next day. I miss the flying, but not the feeling, when I got home.
I always felt great after a flight on the Panda.
Quote: I always felt great after a flight on the Panda.
Ok. Thanks. Does it have a higher ^P? Comfortable rest bunk?
Quote: Why do you say that? If it’s because one large fleet of “premium” wide body aircraft is more efficient, I’ll buy that.

They pay more.......
Quote: I think it has the lower cabin Altitude but humidifiers are optional.
What he said. The A350 runs about 9 psi so lower cabin pressure but we didn't get the humidifiers.
Quote:
It’s called jet lag.
Quote: Ok. Thanks. Does it have a higher ^P? Comfortable rest bunk?
I think that is an individual preference. You cannot stand up in there unless you are 5' even. Personally I don't really care about that. It just isn't that big of a deal to me personally. When I go in there, I am getting into the tube and going to sleep. Period. I am not in there to hang out and do anything else. That being said, there is 1 rest seat that I never saw anybody use for any length of time. The mattresses were a bit hard, but at the LCP meeting they told us that there were better ones in the works, so they might have been installed as of today. (I last flew the airplane in March). And, it is deathly quiet in there too. I mean you cannot even hear wind noise at all. Some guys said they could hear call bells and FAs banging around below you. I guess I am old and deaf, because I never did. At the worst, I would think it is something earplugs could fix if you are a really light sleeper.
Quote: What he said. The A350 runs about 9 psi so lower cabin pressure but we didn't get the humidifiers.
Lower cabin altitude, higher pressure is what I meant to type.
Quote: Some guys said they could hear call bells and FAs banging around below you. I guess I am old and deaf, because I never did. At the worst, I would think it is something earplugs could fix if you are a really light sleeper.
I can hear them when the "white noise" button is off, but the low rumble blocks them out when the switch is on.
Quote: I can hear them when the "white noise" button is off, but the low rumble blocks them out when the switch is on.
I didn't care for that white noise thing. Like I said... old and deaf.
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36  76  126 
Page 26 of 128
Go to