Commuting from CVG....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Come to Envoy, the movement is insane right now. They will push you into the left seat once you get your 450 hours.
We (PSA) have a vase in CVG. Get in touch with our recruiting department. I would take being in base over commuting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: We (PSA) have a vase in CVG. Get in touch with our recruiting department. I would take being in base over commuting.

Yes but do you pronounce it vase or “voz”?
Quote: yes but do you pronounce it vase or “voz”?

:d
Commuting from CVG....
Quote: Yes but do you pronounce it vase or “voz”?

Nice lol. Got me, fat fingered the spelling of base, but my thumb hit the v spelling vase. Damn IOS keyboards.

Quote: Agree completely, however PSA did not offer me an interview - I'm assuming because of my age or background/demographic. Envoy called me as soon as I put in my app. I'm being displaced from corporate America job (non flying). Starting over at 55 is hard to swallow but I feel lucky I'm healthy and could work 10 more years flying.
PSA is supposedly going to be “narrowing the focus” of its hiring starting soon. We are appropriately staffed for our flying with just over 2,000 pilots and will focus on hiring for attrition (for now). Focus will be on cadet and instructor pipeline as well as some RTP.
Quote: PSA is supposedly going to be “narrowing the focus” of its hiring starting soon. We are appropriately staffed for our flying with just over 2,000 pilots and will focus on hiring for attrition (for now). Focus will be on cadet and instructor pipeline as well as some RTP.
Indeed - I confirmed that. I get it. Recruiters at PSA are great people.
PSA is closing CVG. Just announced this morning.
Quote: PSA is closing CVG. Just announced this morning.

Wasn’t that a big base for you guys?

Yup, consider your commuting options now, CVG will be closing.

1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to