Best app/resume review service - per airline?

Subscribe
I’m somewhat familiar with a few app review services, but I’m looking to go ahead and make the leap. Current regional CA with all the boxes checked but can’t get the call, so I’m hoping this is the next step..

Tell me if I’m wrong on any of these:

Cage Marshal is primarily if you’re targeting United

Emerald Coast- delta

Aerocrew for AA?

I know there are several others, (centerline, checked and set, etc) if you used ANY of these app review services and got the call thereafter, you’re the guy I wanna hear from lol.. but honestly I’m happy with any advice I can get. Thx
Following this too
Following...
EC would be useful for any interview. They had a good concept for how to package and present yourself.

Also cover CRM evaluations, of the type used by SWA and FDX.
Best app/resume review service - per airline?
Quote: EC would be useful for any interview. They had a good concept for how to package and present yourself.

Also cover CRM evaluations, of the type used by SWA and FDX.

While I 100% agree that ECIC is a worthwhile investment in getting you ready for the actual interview, they don’t do resume/app reviews. For the app/resume reviews, Checked and Set is highly regarded for the vast majority of Legacy, LCC, and major cargo operators. I’ve heard that they are currently in high demand and may be a bit backlogged, so sooner is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk